Water Line Repair Service in Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point & Kernersville, NC
For most homes in North Carolina, water is delivered through a single water line. When it comes to your water line, there are some tell-tale signs which point to issues including discoloration of water, a drop in water pressure, or a constantly wet location in your yard.
Similar to many other plumbing problems, a leak in your water line could start out small but is likely to get worse the longer it is neglected. Calling professional plumbers for repairs at the first sign of trouble could save you from stress and additional costs.
The plumbers at CoreTech Plumbing Services can diagnose and repair water line issues efficiently and effectively. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us for water line repair and any other plumbing services you may require.
Signs You Have a Water Leak:
If you are experiencing the following issues, please call us immediately for repairs. We will focus on repairing your water line quickly, professionally and at an affordable rate. Have an issue that is not listed below? Give us a call! We can diagnose the issues and have it fixed in no time.
- You hear the sound of rushing water in your walls
- You notice cold spots on the floor or walls
- You see water stains on the wall or floors
- There is mold growth in your home
- There is a sudden increase in your water bill
- You notice pooling water anywhere in your home
- You smell a musty smell that could come from mold/mildew
- You hear water running or dripping when all the taps are closed